TEAM AND STAFF HEADSHOTS
“5 People or 500, We’ve Got You Covered”
Potential clients love to see who they are working with! Whether for profiles on a company website, LinkedIn, or email signatures, team headshots are an important part of doing business. It doesn’t matter if your team is five people or five hundred, we have the experience and resources to deliver quality headshots that everyone will love. At your place or ours.
Why we are different:
- We care. No, seriously. Our mission is to empower businesses and help brands grow. We take that mission seriously.
- We come prepared. Hair spray for fly-aways, powder for touch-ups, lint-rollers, portable mirrors…you name it, we have it. The final result of every image is our responsibility and we take that responsibility seriously.
- Your team will like us. Even people who are nervous to be photographed will be laughing and relaxed in no time.
- Efficiency is critical – Not only do we work quickly, but we use every piece of technology we can get our hands on to make your life easier. Instant image viewing and selection, online delivery, and more will make sure that you aren’t stuck fielding dozens of emails from your team about the photos afterward. We take the workload from you.
- You will LOVE the photos – we know that most people in the office are about as excited for picture day as they are for a dental appointment, but once your team sees what we can do, no one will feel that way anymore.
Team Headshot Pricing
Team headshot sessions can take place on-location at your office or another location of your choice. For teams working remotely, new hires, or small teams, our Orlando headshot studio is available for sessions. Team sessions are billed per-person with the price per-person going down in tiers. The first 4-9 people at $149, employees 10-19 billed at $129 each and so on.
Ready to Book Your Team Session? Contact us today to make your appointment.
Event and High-Volume Headshots
Brands and businesses are taking advantage of trade shows and conferences as the perfect place to get great headshots. It enables companies with a large, geographically diverse workforce to get stunning and consistent headshots. Having headshot stations at an event also works as an awesome marketing tool for vendors and sponsors.
Pricing for event and high-volume headshots is by half day/full day. Half day is up to four consecutive hours, full day is up to eight consecutive hours. Each headshot station is able to photograph as many as twenty people per hour.